Wellness Home Care Services
We work with Hospitals and Patient’s Primary Care Professionals in ensuring our patient’s health care needs are planned and measured to facilitate their recovery, and we liaise with appropriate individuals, relatives, and family members to ensure our patient’s safety in and out of the hospital where needs.
Nursing is caring, caring is healing
What we believe is that
- Nursing is caring, caring is healing.
- Each patient is a unique creation, and their health care needs must be unique to enhance healing process.
- Evaluating patient’s health is important to ensure, measure and manage healing.
- Communicating with our patients is vital to ensure their consent and care cooperation.
- Respecting our patients and their environment is necessary to make them feel comfortable.
- Teaching and educating our patients in using their prescribed health equipment facilitate recovery.
- Ensuring our patient’s independence is very important to us, and core to the art and science of nursing.
- Our model is to respect others, have compassion, work with excellence at all times.
NURSING VISION AND PHILOSOPHY
We are patients focused, and our vision is to improve patient’s health and facilitate healing, through appropriate and tailored care at home, nursing and health education, and monitoring and follow ups. We consider our patient’s faith at all time. We work with patients from various faith and cultural background, and we respect and value our patient’s trust in managing their health and care needs.
Frequently Asked Question
We provide all nursing and therapy services in patient’s home, upon agreed appointment.
Our office is at 3879 Packard Rd, Unit B, Ann Arbor, MI 48108.
We accept many insurance providers, please call us to confirm.
Yes we do accept both medicare and medicaid.
We generally require primary care physician to authorize this, or send us a fax to confirm their authorization.
We can consider this based on the circumstance, please call us to discuss.